Sunday, March 2, 2014

Let's Elaborate


I got these three liner phrase get stocked in my head and keep replaying over and over. And today I just cannot take it anymore and I feel the need of letting it out. So, let us elaborate more what my mind says about these lines.


Knowing when to walk away is Wisdom. ~Have you ever been wise enough to walk away from something or someone? Say, you really love that person and you think you guys clicked. And then something happened and suddenly you need to make a decision. Stay and be miserable. Or walk away and be happy? Now, you have to love and respect yourself as much to be able to know exactly what your worth is and what you deserve. And if you do, no one can fool you. You will not accept anything less than what your worth is. You walk away the moment when that less-you-deserve is being enforced on you. That is wisdom. You choose. You make decision.

Being able to is Courage. ~And Yes! It is quite difficult to balance out. It takes guts to cut the shit out of that re-enforced-less-deserved thing. You may cry. Break down. Literally be devastated. But the good news is; you have already made a choice. Now, collect all the guts you have and... Do It!

Walking away with your head held high is Dignity. ~You just made one of the many important decisions in your life. Do not look back. Just because you love and respect yourself and you know exactly your worth. Remember that you chose this and that you are doing it for you. Your future self will thank you for this moment.



Ok, I think now I will be able to rest. I mean my mind is now going to SHUT-UP. I have written exactly my thoughts and it is enough. It'll be quiet for awhile now, I guess. 

Thanks for reading people. Happy Manic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment