Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The World Wide Web and its Purpose


I have been anxious about a decision that has gotten me into crying last night. Tell you the truth I am very much happy and excited but a part of me is a lot more of scared. I fall asleep wondering what would make me feel more comfortable doing "it" aside from my Fiancés’ convincing words "I am here for you!" and my MIL's sweet messages; "Whatever makes you happy I will be happy to support you; just do it and enjoy!"

When I wake-up today I look at myself and talk a little. I said "You can do this! You always get through. Do not be scared. Remember that what you feel now will fade away and what will be left is something that you will cherish for a long period of time... Do it!"

At work I came across an article that solidified my decision. 

You may read it HERE.

The questions are impeccable and just what I was looking for.

I am just glad I get to read the article and said YES to all of it. Unbelievable how the World Wide Web could help you -- from cooking to making decisions; if you know what I mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment