Monday, February 24, 2014

I fear... Tying The Knot!

So, I have been overly thinking about the marriage thing that is set to be done in June but due to some unforeseen circumstances we needed to do it in three weeks. Yes! You read that right. In three weeks. And nope. I am neither pregnant nor dying. 

I am happy. Very happy. Excited. Very much. Nervous. Yes! Very nervous to the point that I would cry some nights and days thinking while asking myself "Are you really gonna do this? You sure missy?" 

I have sleepless nights since we confirmed that we will be doing the court thing on or before 15th of March.
And then, I read something that caught my attention. This time it directs towards my fears... Tying The Knot!

"When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny." ~Paulo Coelho (The Devil and Miss Prym)

So you see, there it is loud and clear. "No waiting! No looking back! Decide! Be Firm. Just say Yes! Or No."


No comments:

Post a Comment